NetNewsWire 5.0 for iOS: New Public TestFlight (Build 38) - Final Candidate
If you haven’t signed up for testing, see this page for instructions.
This is a final candidate release. We have no bugs left. 🎂
We’re looking for show-stoppers — for bugs so bad that we have to fix them and do another final candidate release.
We hope there aren’t any — but, way more importantly, we hope that if there are some, your testing will find it and you’ll let us know. 🍕
Changes since the last build on Feb. 12:
- Fixed a crashing bug that could happen when the app is updating the feed selection in the Feeds list.
- Fixed bug where favicons and feed icons wouldn’t try downloading again after a network failure.
- Timeline: fixed bug where go-to-feed wouldn’t work when feed was hidden due to Unread Only filter.
- Article view: fixed bug where there could be a super-brief flash of no content when going to next unread.
- Article view: stop media actions on going to the next article.
- Article view: fixed bug where the current article could disappear if you opened it while refreshing.
- Article view: fixed bug on iPad where, in three-pane mode, the article view might just not show an article sometimes.
- Settings: added explanation to fullscreen Article view preference.