NetNewsWire 5.0 for iOS: New Public TestFlight (Build 24)
Happy New Year’s Eve!
The second public TestFlight build — build 24, because there were previous non-public builds — is now up.
If you haven’t signed up for testing, see this page for instructions.
Changes in this build:
- Feeds list: context menu now includes Mark All as Read command when an item has any unread articles.
- Timeline: fixed a crashing bug related to not clearing the middle row selection when the timeline is cleared.
- Timeline: fixed crashing bug related to scrolling before the table data source is ready.
- Article view: fixed layout of code in some articles
- Article view: fixed bug where tap on disabled arrow would trigger fullscreen.
- The active-article window is now based on date-arrived (date NetNewsWire first saw an article) instead of date published (as reported in the feed). This should fix some bugs people have reported with missing articles.
- Export subscriptions: fixed a bug where it wouldn’t work if you have only one account.
- Feedly syncing: hopefully fixed a mystery crashing bug.
- Feedly syncing: hopefully fixed the missing-data error.
- Add folder: fixed bug where account name didn’t match selection in picker.