NetNewsWire 5.0 for iOS: New Public TestFlight (Build 29)
If you haven’t signed up for testing, see this page for instructions.
Changes since last night’s build:
- The Mark All as Read confirmation now appears in Settings on iPad.
- Fixed crashing bug having to do with checking if a feed might be an image file. (This is one of those preflight things we do before parsing a feed.)
- Feedly: fixed bug adding feeds in the Uncategorized folder. (This was actually in build 28, but we missed noting it.)
- Feedly, Feeds: fixed bug with folder names with ampersands in them. The bug would cause unneeded timeline reloading on app restoration.
- Feeds: fixed bug where a feed might not visible deselected when it should be.
- Feeds: fixed bug where swiping on an account row would affect the row below it instead.
- Feeds: fixed Dark Mode appearance of the Feeds title.
- Article view: improved the layout and appearance of HTML tables.
- Article view: fixed bug where Reader view button might not stop animating.
- Article view: fixed bug where video could keep playing after swiping to another article.
- Article view: fixed bug with feed that uses emoji graphics instead of emoji characters — they ended up large instead of normal size.
- Import OPML: fixed bug where sometimes it was impossible to select an OPML file.