NetNewsWire 5.0 for iOS: New Public TestFlight (Build 30)
If you haven’t signed up for testing, see this page for instructions.
This build is mainly about fixing crashing bugs. Changes since the last build (about five days ago):
- Fixed a crashing bug that could happen when reloading the Feeds list.
- Fixed a crashing bug that could happen when updating the selection in Feeds list.
- Fixed a crashing bug that could happen when reloading the HTML in the article view.
- Fixed a crashing bug that could happen when syncing Feedbin feeds/folders relationships.
- Fixed the main cause of the dreaded 0xdead10cc crash.
- Feedly: fixed bug where syncing wouldn’t happen again after losing and regaining a network connection.
- Timeline: fixed bug where adding and removing feeds could cause the timeline to be rebuilt unnecessarily, which could mean read items being removed from the timeline prematurely.
- Timeline: fade in/out read and starred indicators when possible, to make it more obvious that marking something as read (for instance) has an effect.
- Article view: fixed a bug where navigation controls could disappear.
- OPML importing: fixed, in a better way, the bug where sometimes you couldn’t select OPML files for importing.