NetNewsWire 5.0 for iOS: New Public TestFlight (Build 32)
If you haven’t signed up for testing, see this page for instructions.
Changes since last night’s build:
- Fixed bug where the filtering system could filter out the current selected feed, and you’d end up back at the Feeds list unexpectedly
- Timeline: table row background colors no longer animate when it’s not appropriate (when using up/down arrows on iPad, for instance)
- Timeline: if next unread is used while searching, search results are dismissed and cleared
- Timeline: fixed bug where selecting a smart feed — when all accounts are deactivated — could disable the timeline
- Timeline: fixed bug where unread indicators might fade out as a timeline is shown
- Article view: fixed bug with xkcd text
After last night’s build, we had 12 bugs open in the milestone. After fixing six bugs, we now have just 12 bugs open. Progress!