NetNewsWire 5.0 for iOS: New Public TestFlight (Build 33)
If you haven’t signed up for testing, see this page for instructions.
Changes since last night’s build:
- Feeds: fixed bug where feed might not be selectable while showing only unread feeds
- Feeds: fixed bug where a feed selected in a folder that has zero unread count could get filtered out if the read filter gets applied
- Timeline: animate article selection when swiping in the article view
- Article view: fixed bug maintaining Reader view state through a rotation on iPad
- Fixed a performance issue that resulted in an 0x8badf00d crash for one user (who has thousands of feeds). NetNewsWire should startup faster now, but the difference might be imperceptible.
- Search: fixed bug where you might have some rows with icons and some without after ending searching