NetNewsWire 5.0 for iOS: New Public TestFlight (Build 34)
If you haven’t signed up for testing, see this page for instructions.
Changes since Wednesday’s build:
- Fixed a crash caused by laying out the progress view when it’s not in the view hierarchy.
- Fixed a crash when using keyboard to move up the Feeds list past an account that was collapsed
- Fixed a crash in the share extension
- Fixed a crash when deallocating a table view header
- Feeds: fixed bug where unread counts could be cut off after rotation
- Feeds: fixed bug where you couldn’t pull to refresh if your finger was in an account header
- Timeline: fixed bug with Feedly feeds with RTL text — some HTML code could show in the timeline
- Article view: fixed a bug where a zoomed image could corrupt the UI after rotation
- Article view: fixed a case that could cause images not to get loaded