NetNewsWire 5.0 for iOS: New Public TestFlight (Build 37)
If you haven’t signed up for testing, see this page for instructions.
Changes since the last build on Feb. 5:
- Performed major surgery that we hope — fingers crossed — will fix the dreaded 0xdead10cc crash that occurs during background refresh. Based in part on advice from an iOS developer with a popular and similar-enough app, we believe the issue was related to sharing our databases and OPML files with our extension. We are no longer doing that.
- Article view: fixed bug where the article could be zoomed way in sometimes.
- Article view: fixed bug where sometimes the wrong text size would be used. This showed up most often when resuming the app.
- Article view: it’s now possible to cancel loading of the Reader view by tapping the icon.
- Article view: fixed bug with missing feed icons with some Feedly feeds.
- Feed info: fixed bug handling a nil or empty home page URL.
- Feed icons: fixed bug flushing the cache.