NetNewsWire 5.0.2 for iOS: New Public TestFlight (Build 47)
If you haven’t signed up for testing, see this page for instructions.
Changes since 5.0.1:
- Feeds view: Fixed a bug where marking a feed as read then quickly tapping on another feed could navigate to the wrong feed.
- Feeds view: fixed bug where feeds that should be hidden by filter weren’t getting hidden fast enough
- Timeline: VoiceOver reads “unread” before each unread item
- Timeline: Mark All as Read confirmation is now an action sheet rather than an alert
- Timeline: fixed bug using trackpad two-finger swipe to toggle read status (in some contexts)
- Timeline: canceling a search didn’t repopulate the timeline as it should have. Now it does.
- Article view: mailto links now open the Mail compose sheet
- Article view: fixed bug where saved scroll position in article could be applied when it shouldn’t be
- Article view: Space bar advancement in the article view works more like it does in Safari
- Sharing: now sends title along with the URL when sharing to Buffer
- Feedly: retrieve new token from Feedly after expiration
- Feedly: fixed a bug where sometimes removing a feed with Feedly doesn’t work. (We think we’ve fixed it, but we couldn’t reproduce it, so we’re not positive.)
- Keyboard: Cmd-, brings up settings
- Keyboard: Shift-cmd-R now shows the Reader view
- Keyboard: Shift-cmd-S now hides the sidebar
- Keyboard: Cmd-I now brings up the Info pane
- Keyboard: shortcut for Mark All as Read now works when feeds list has focus
- Keyboard: return key opens current article in in-app browser (SFSafariViewController)
- Notifications: now grouped by feed
- Notifications: now waits to ask for Notifications permission until user toggles a feed to notify about new articles
- NetNewsWire now appears in Firefox’s share menu