NetNewsWire 6.0d5 for Mac
If you’re running a 6.0 test build, you can check for updates (be sure your prefs are set for test builds). Or you can download the latest build.
Changes since 6.0d4:
- Added some shadow to the app icon
- Fixed bug where iCloud account description was truncated in Catalina, in account setup
- Fixed bug with iCloud account where undoing deletes of read feeds left articles deleted
- Fixed bug connecting to Inoreader when username has a + character
- Fixed bug with NewsBlur when all feeds are in folders
- Fixed long beachball on quit that could happen with the iCloud account (due to a long sync)
Note about iOS: we’re testing on Mac first because it’s easier. We’ll be able to find and fix a bunch of bugs in the shared code before starting TestFlight builds for iOS.